Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best. Comic. EVER.

Logan and I just read all six episodes of this awesome comic, written by a 5-year-old, and illustrated by his 29-year-old brother. Episode 7 comes out later today!

Later on, we'll be packing for our long snowy drive to the Unschool Winter Waterpark Gathering in Ohio. It'll be our second conference, and we're so excited! I'm especially looking forward to the keynote speaker, John Taylor Gatto, who wrote Dumbing Us Down (and whose title was the inspiration for the title of this blog!)

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the comment section is back! I can see it!

    So the comment I wanted to make was: I never was clever enough to put together the opposite of Dumbing Us Down! I like it.

    Great to see you, hope you made it home safely. We are exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you, too, and thanks for the heads up! I went to the site where I got the template, and the very first FAQ was, "Help! My comments aren't working." It was an easy fix.

    And about the title...I figured I better put the Gatto quote up there to help people make the connection.

    I promise I'll be a better blogger from now on (starting tomorrow, LOL).

    ReplyDelete

 
Template by suckmylolly.com