Monday, June 7, 2010

Moving Soon!

To a new blog, that is. I've really been feeling inspired lately to expand my focus beyond unschooling and write about my other passions--simplicity, wellness, spirituality--and how they all fit together to create a whole, balanced life. My involvement with our local Holistic Moms Network chapter has ignited a desire to start sharing what I've learned over the years with others. I'm so excited to have a reason to dive deeply into my favorite topics! Of course, since unschooling and natural learning are, for me, an important part of a holistic lifestyle, I'll still be writing about those, too.

Since my new blog will have a different tone and look than this one, I think it's best to move house and start fresh. Check back soon for the link to my new home, This Holistic Life.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, I am so interested in what you are doing. You have a Holistic Mom network? I am going to have to look into that.

    Can't wait to see the new blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Andrea! (I think you and my mom are my only regular readers, LOL!)

    I decided to move over to Wordpress. Not sure when it'll be up and running, but I'll let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Template by suckmylolly.com